i am Ta'fxkz: Self Inroduction

Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Self Inroduction

https://profiles.google.com/116276180234721250628/posts/S9M3ESL92vX


Ta' fxkz's profile photo
Ta' fxkz  -  27 Aug 2011  -  
Buzz
  -  Public
I write terribly wordy songs and consider myself a street singer of sorts with a few delusions of grandeur.

I got on this trip (like really) at age 27, the age when the real heroes of this race were already dead.

In my songs I try to embrace reality with a finger in that almost unreal pie. I call myself Ta'fxkz, it works as a good name for me because you cannot pronounce it but really you can pronounce it the way you want to. It is about freedom. I think that is the same freedom i want to express in my songs, the freedom from being told what you should be in opening doors to self discovery and living with passion. where I will NOT tell you to think for yourself because it would defeat the very point by me saying it.

The My songs performed tonight will be (I hope) are a trip into introspection, faith, love, hunger and nonsense. I like to go about life picking up nuggets of moments that feel like they belong in a song and then one day it all falls together. I think I feel I'd like to be the village idiot of sorts who says the daftest things and gets away with it. I put my thoughts in songs because saying it any other way gets me in more trouble than i can wriggle out of, or talk myself out of.

I feel I might make the most sense I possibly can in song, but i cannot guarantee that you would feel the same way about my songs. So do drop in if you feel, you would like to give me a chance to sing to you.

Thanks,

Ta'fxkz
http://tafxkz.info






Ta'fxkz Bio

Résumé

No comments:

Post a Comment