i am Ta'fxkz: From Another Morning (my little EP)

Friday, May 27, 2011

From Another Morning (my little EP)

Hi All!


Click Here for Downloadable Audio (if your browser did not already detect it here on my blogsite www.tafxkz.info) 


Click Here for Free font graffiti videos 


I hit the studio with a friend Ananth Menon for 8 hours on the 24th of May, which coincidentally was Dylan's 70th birthday. 


The 5 songs we recorded tell stories of reminiscence and hope.


  • As Years Roll By - is really my take on the The Rolling Stones' As Tears Go By, with a cough and eagles'esq harmonies
  • Pawn Queen - my friend Benny said that the Juice harp sounded like an army of Pawns going berserk on amphetamines 
  • Good Morning Sunshine - features some extensive work on the didgeridoo, tripping on on daily light 
  • New Man By Your Side - is a happy love song full blown with blues harmonica and whistles 
  • Born in a Farm -  is an unresolved piece of human pathos identifying with feeling left out, both during festivities and around the year


This is a friend-sourced project and i am welcoming more friends aboard please drop me a line if you would like to be involved in small things that could make a huge difference to this and other creative work i put out.


Warmly,


Ta'fxkz

No comments:

Post a Comment