i am Ta'fxkz: Cyber Café Promos (promote my music for me)

Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Cyber Café Promos (promote my music for me)

Go to your local cyber café. Strike up a conversation about youtube, newmedia, indie music, free speech any faff you choose. Mention that you know a person who has a free album for download.

If possible take a kit of my songs and videos in a pen drive and offer it to the cyber café as a gift and a value add they could provide their patrons by distributing your music to anybody interested. Offer to put up a poster.

Download the following document and take a print out and stick it up. You can print them on eight A6 sized pages on an A3 color printout. Kick ass and leave a boot print.
From Another Morning café Promo

From Another Morning - Cyber Café Promo Poster with Song list

No comments:

Post a Comment