i am Ta'fxkz: I want to Jango

Tuesday, June 7, 2011

I want to Jango

Jango is this awesome internet radio that helps songwriters like me get played back to back with the top artists of my choice.

For a long time it sounded like a cheap piggyback option, but over the last 3 years of studying how music is discovered I realized I would have never heard of Bohemian Rhapsody if it had not been played late one night on MTV Classic, the only MTV show I ever watched. I watched it at 11 PM and again watched the rerun at 6 AM the next morning, before I downloaded it on napster at work back in July 2000.

Here is what Jango will charge to put me up with the likes of Bob Dylan, Leonard Cohen, Nick Cave and Tom Waits.

  • $10 for 250 Play Credits
  • $30 for 1,000 Play Credits
  • $100 for 4,000 Play Credits
  • $200 for 8,000 Play Credits
  • $500 for 20,000 Play Credits
  • $1000 for 40,000 Play Credits
I offer you no gains.

This is not an investment option. You will get no returns and no reward from supporting this. This is purely a black hole into which you are welcome to put your money.

If you think these songs have to be commercialized for their own sake, and if you insist on supporting this inanity - who am I to stop you.

Put me on Jango bitches!

No comments:

Post a Comment