i am Ta'fxkz: My Name Ta'fxkz

Tuesday, December 28, 2010

My Name Ta'fxkz

I love to write under the name Ta'fxkz - it is very liberating. It is like 'ah that's me' being myself.

I love it that a person needs to wear something as ridiculous as a name to be called by that name for the rest of his or her life. I love the idea of a name that cannot be pronounced, well it actually can be pronounced the way the person doing the pronouncing it chooses to pronounce it. Which is really cool.

One person calls me The Fux, another calls me Taxi and a another called me The Fox, how cool is that!

My songs which are quite the only things i have to my name too are open to multiple interpretations.

Anybody who goes by a name with an apostrophe in it and four questionable letters with no vowels - must be on to something. - Ta'fxkz

No comments:

Post a Comment